Beautynomics - The Economics of Vanity
...and they say vanity isn't economical.
Google
 
Web The Beautynomics Blog
<
Wednesday, March 01, 2006


NOTICE

Ack!!! I've been itching to write something substantial in my blog, but my biggest hindrance - I have no strength anymore! hahaha :) My secretary left for Dubai, Saudi, or some middle eastern country to work (YES! Brain-drain. The Philippines, in no time, will be a whole lot short of skilled, and talented labor! Wah...) , and left me loadsful of work, with a new secretary that doesn't know a thing that I have to teach her everything! I had to battle with my undereye circles by applying eyecream everyday, and loose powder to make my skin a little bit less stressed- not to mention my moisturizing lipstick to hide my pale valor. With this, concealer is the bestfriend I can ever have ( for my undereyes ). I'm halfway on my draft for my next entry, and I hope you watch out for it!


Just a thought - in lieu of my next entry - is there any sense that Filipinos study Economics? :)

Tata, I can hear my boss screaming!


About Me

An economics graduate that always hated her math
but loved her theories.
Believes that Economics can be found in :
- the bathroom
- in front of your vanity mirror
- an in every place beautiful.




Previous Posts




Best Beauty Deals!


Blogs I Read

Mystical Minds
The Vanity Affair
MuseBay
Travel Pitstops
PennyLane
Glam-O-Cam
The Pinoy Cook
Suzaku Lace
Yugatech
Jon Limjap
Mineral Beauty
Bryan Boy
SpoiledChiq
Mr. Expat
JuiceLog


Credits

Talk To Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


design by maystar
powered by blogger Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com