Beautynomics - The Economics of Vanity
...and they say vanity isn't economical.
Google
 
Web The Beautynomics Blog
<
Saturday, February 11, 2006


STRESS...

I woke up today with the feeling of stress. Nothing ever compares to the irritating and defeating feeling that you get from a late night's sleep and stress. God help my body, my soul, and my undereye circles. Today, I'd be attending a wedding ( my schoolmate slash close friend's bro ), and as my bestfriend Angel jokingly tells me, I need an hour prep- time to finish all my "ceremonies" - picking out a dress, showering, and of course, the greatest of them all - applying makeup and fixing my hair. Some people might think it's absurd, some people might prefer sporting a no-makeup look, but I am no way of getting there looking as if I didn't exert any effort in looking good for a wedding. It's a rude thing to go underdressed, like I hate seeing people wearing jeans, attending a wedding reception ( blame it on my Max Factor employee aunt who always told me that ). As if I'm the one who's getting married! hehe :)
I'm gonna be in full coverage today ( my face, I can't be full-coverage-clothed. That's boring! )
With my current stressed state, my mind is blank. I've prepared entries which are very informative ( economics and beauty-wise ) but are lengthy - I doubt anyone would read them by the weekend. So if anyone has any trouble with economic terms, type in your comment, and let's see what I can do to make it easier :)
Anyway, back to my preparations.


About Me

An economics graduate that always hated her math
but loved her theories.
Believes that Economics can be found in :
- the bathroom
- in front of your vanity mirror
- an in every place beautiful.




Previous Posts




Best Beauty Deals!


Blogs I Read

Mystical Minds
The Vanity Affair
MuseBay
Travel Pitstops
PennyLane
Glam-O-Cam
The Pinoy Cook
Suzaku Lace
Yugatech
Jon Limjap
Mineral Beauty
Bryan Boy
SpoiledChiq
Mr. Expat
JuiceLog


Credits

Talk To Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


design by maystar
powered by blogger Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com