Beautynomics - The Economics of Vanity
...and they say vanity isn't economical.
Google
 
Web The Beautynomics Blog
<
Saturday, February 04, 2006


Ode to My Favorite Thing


Found this passionate poem that I wrote while I was still in college. My professor told us to write what we really were passionate about, and I was surprised that only I wrote about this topic! ( Ehem..guess what? ) I also wrote love poems but they were useless. At least, my subject also loved me back , as compared to stupid-unrequited-love-poems!

Ode to my Favorite Thing - (guess what? )

My life had changed
The moment I knew you existed
You transformed this pale, lifeless color of a lass
Into an overnight masterpiece
My loneliness , you mask by a whole new layer of confidence
My nature , you perfect by a mere dab of flawlessness
My sleepless nights, you conceal with your creamy touch of radiance
My personality of pale further flushed with a color of life
My best features, you enhance with your boost of pearly glow
Because of you,My beliefs in love are further enhanced by the reddish tint of smile
My innocent smile is transformed into the lips of a temptress
My flaws are covered by the caring affection of a friend
My dry puckers are further nourished with a wet shine of seduction
You proudly line me up with the goddesses of beauty
You comfort me with your sweet strokes
Your colorful love never fails to make me feel good
For I am bound to you and you are bound to me
Until the day endsI lay in slumber, we part with sorrow
You’re washed away with my torrents of tears
I see myself in the mirror that I could not recognize
Sometimes I feel empty when you’re not around
For you only bring color to my faint soul
But tomorrow, I shall embrace you again
As the world embraces me
With you

About Me

An economics graduate that always hated her math
but loved her theories.
Believes that Economics can be found in :
- the bathroom
- in front of your vanity mirror
- an in every place beautiful.




Previous Posts




Best Beauty Deals!


Blogs I Read

Mystical Minds
The Vanity Affair
MuseBay
Travel Pitstops
PennyLane
Glam-O-Cam
The Pinoy Cook
Suzaku Lace
Yugatech
Jon Limjap
Mineral Beauty
Bryan Boy
SpoiledChiq
Mr. Expat
JuiceLog


Credits

Talk To Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


design by maystar
powered by blogger Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com